Worried about discoloured teeth?
Have you ever thought of having your teeth whitened for a special occasion, or just because you wanted to treat yourself?
Our Professional Home Tooth Whitening system Philips Zoom! will help remove stains and dark pigmentation from your teeth with a gentle sustained release action.
The Philips Zoom! system has been shown to be efficient and safe. It delivers:
- Superior Whitening
- Enamel Protection
- Reduced sensitivity with the unique ACP formula
- Improves the lustre of teeth for a brighter smile.
The Philips Zoom! system allows you to have control over how white you want your smile to be and also to do top-up whitening when needed.
What’s the next step
- We’ll arrange a consultation appointment where the dentist will discuss tooth whitening with you and check that the product is suitable for you to use.
- You will have two impressions taken, an explanation of how to apply and use the whitening system, as well as the whitening kit. We will also make a note of your current tooth colour/shade.
- The impressions are sent to our lab, where our dental technician will produce your custom made whitening trays, similar to very thin gumshields. This process takes about a week.
We’ll let you know when your trays are ready for collection.
Impression appointment, whitening trays, whitening kit including 3 syringes: From £350.00
Please be aware that crowns and white (composite) fillings will not change shade when using your whitening trays.