Why not try a few healthier and fun alternatives…
- If you still want to have the excitement of an Easter egg hunt in the garden without all the chocolate, try making and then hiding beautiful 3D paper eggs. Here is how to make them – it’s very easy and a great activity for even little people.
- Remind kids that the Easter bunny loves carrots, so wrap up a few bundles of carrot sticks and hide them as part of their Easter hunt.
- Use brightly coloured plastic eggs that open up (you can buy them from craft shops) and place a gold chocolate coin or yoghurt covered raisins inside each egg.
- Make sure that they clean their teeth thoroughly! It is a good idea to play one of their favourite songs for two minutes while they are brushing their teeth.
- What to do with leftover Easter eggs? Why not use it in fun baking activities with your children, which will keep little hands occupied over the Easter school holidays